Make a gift online
Download the Payroll Deduction Form
In honor of the 60th anniversary of UD's founding, the Campaign's goal was to reach 60% faculty and staff participation for the 2017 fiscal year, which ended May 31, 2017. We are thrilled to announce that this goal was exceeded, with 62% of faculty and staff making a gift this year.
Faculty and staff participation is important for two key reasons:
1) It directs resources to the key programs at UD. You may designate your gift.
2) It is an important message to others when those who know UD best invest in the university.
Ways to participate:
- Make a gift through payroll deduction.
- Make a one-time gift through the website or in person at the Advancement Office.
- Host a department fundraiser for the UD area of your choice.
To make this a celebration for the community, the benefits to participating are:
- Individual donors will receive a new 1956 Club pin and their names will be added to the Tower banner inside Haggar. In addition, all are entered into a weekly drawing to be a featured faculty or staff member for the week. Those whose names are drawn receive prime parking in the lot of their choice for the week and a pass to wear jeans on the day of their choice.
- Departments who reach 100% participation receive the distinction of being Departments for the Day. As a team, you may select the day and President Keefe will do one of your jobs for 30 minutes and bring you coffee and desserts.
If you've already made a gift this year: Thank you! Your name will be entered into the weekly drawing. Make another gift and your name will be added again! Your name will also be listed on the Tower banner inside Haggar. When your department reaches 100%, everyone's name goes into the weekly individual drawing once more.
If your department is already at 100%: That's wonderful! Here's a list of 100% departments, updated weekly on Thursdays. Make sure to visit the leaderboard in Haggar to see your department listed.